½ cup Bob’s Red Mills Coconut Flour
1.5 teaspoon xanthan gum
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup coconut oil (softened)
½ cup olive oil
½ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Mix dry ingredients in small bowl. In a larger bowl beat oils and sweeteners for about one minute, add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add dry mixture one cup at a time mixing briefly. Form into a ball.
Peanut Butter CookiesPre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1 cup powdered peanut butter (or chocolate powdered peanut butter!)
Form into small balls and press gently with a fork on greased or non-stick cookie sheet.Bake for about 15 minutes. Let cool.
Ginger Spice Cookies
1 teaspoon ground ginger – double for extra spice!
2 Tablespoons blackstrap molasses
*Option* Add ½ cup pumpkin puree for Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Spoon out onto greased or non-stick cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Flaked Coconut CookiesPre-heat oven to 350 degrees
½ cup unsweet Bob’s Red Mills Coconut Flakes
Mix well. Roll into small balls and press onto greased or non-stick cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Holiday Baking Ingredients
**Pick up your coupon * On Sale at Team Fitness
Bob’s Red Mills Gluten Free Baking Flour **
- Gluten (the protein found in wheat) is over consumed and causes many digestive issues and inflammation. Bob’s GF baking flour is whole grain and high protein.
Bob’s Red Mills Coconut Flour*
- Coconut four is low carb, high fiber and high protein. Substitute ¼ cup in any recipe.
- holds flour together for gluten free baking
- Tastes just like brown sugar with less fructose, lower glycemic index and more nutrients.
- Sweeter than sugar with lower glycemic index. Can use less in recipes for same sweetness.
- Acts as a binder when mixed with a little warm water. Adds fiber, protein and essential omega 3’s.
- MCT oil which is burned quickly for energy and less likely stored as fat. Can substitute half the butter or oil.
- An anti-inflammatory oil good for heart health.
Healthy Top Whipped Topping
- Dairy and soy free YUMMY whipped cream.
Holiday Nog Coconut Milk & Chocolate Mint Coconut Milk
- Milk is inflammatory Coconut is a great alternative because of the healthy MCT’s.