Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Functional Nutrition Testing

I have always been passionate for learning how the body works and functions... optimally!

Over the last few years I have been studying Functional Medicine, this is an ongoing long process as there are so many precise functions with in our amazing body.

I now am offering Functional Nutrition Testing as part of my toolbox to help you feel and look your best.

Food allergy antibody tests are becoming more routine as our immune systems are reacting unknowingly to many different foods we sometimes wouldn't expect causing a plethora of symptoms including: weight gain, fatigue, digestive complains, etc.

The metabolic profile is my favorite (although most expensive) because it can uncover blocks or imbalances in our metabolism, detoxification and digestion. This test is perfect for those who are stuck in their weight loss and energy even after detoxing and increasing their activity level.

Please let me know if you would like more information on testing!

No comments: