Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 7- 30 day food blog

Sunday - Seahawks, Italian Festa & Friends in town makes for a long day away from the house. 9am - SO Delicious Greek style yogurt in the car headed to Seattle with friends to watch the game 11:30am - Brunch at " 5 Spot" on QueenAnn Hilll. Yay they have a GF menu! I order the goat scramble (goat cheese with arugula and fresh herbs with hash browns and GF toast). 2 cups coffee over 3.5 hours with some soy milk. 2pm - Italian Festa at the Seattle Center. I brought some Hempler's Chicken peperoni, an apple and an InBar as I didn't think there would be anything I could eat, but low and behold there is a booth with all GF items. Roasted pork shoulder with herbs on polenta and stewed tomatoes. 5Pm - Lemon Ice gelato and a glass of wine 6Pm - Glass of wine while listening to my friends dad play the accordion- It is the Italian Festa of course! 7:30pm - Pesos Restaurant - We have to go pick up another friend from the airport at 9pm so I guess we're eating a 3rd meal out for the day! This doesn't happen very ofter! I order grilled cod fajitas and eat 2 corn tortillas with peppers, onions, guac, salsa and lettuce.

No comments: